Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vintage wedding fair

No Im not getting married but a few for my friends are so I persuaded them to go (and let me tag along) to a vintage wedding fair in the Boyne Valley Hotel right beside where I live.
I dressed a lil vintage for the day


It was amazing everything I would want for a wedding!! Bunting, birdcages, teapot centerpieces, vintage plates and lots of cake to taste yummy!!

We prebooked even though it was free but prebooking meant we were guaranteed a goody bag full of sweets beauty samples and vouchers!


The rooms were set up beautifully there were stalls of facinators, flowers, cakes, invitations and the most adorable rockfield ice cream bike!!



I had such a brilliant time and it was my firs wedding fair!!
 I was told after by my boyfriend I am not allowed to go to anymore ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment