Monday, December 9, 2013

A gift for christmas eve!!

Everybody gets there kids jammies and slippers for Christmas and most people let there kids open a present on Christmas eve!! Here is a way to join the two together and also make sure you get a lil credit seen as its Santa that gets them all there pressies!!

I found this idea on pintrest last year and did a quick last minute version which went down well. This year I have done a much better version as I started early and had time to plan it out!!

I got a box (one from a delivery of lego pressies for Christmas) and inside I put slippers, Christmas socks, Christmas jammies,an Oreo chocolate bar, a Christmas book specifically Olive the other reindeer

and a small Christmas lego set that I got for free when I ordered some lego pressies from the lego website!!

I wrapped the pressie and it is nestled safely under my tree!!

I think its a great idea as without it my son would have no pressies under our tree in the build up to Christmas so at least he has one under the tree to say is his!

He will open this pressie after dinner on Christmas eve so he has the evening to enjoy his chocolate and play with the lego!!

Cant wait for Christmas >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment